I'm giving life all I've got, but it's burning me out. How can I look after myself and still keep up with my most important responsibilities?
It's a question many of us have struggled with, and let me start by saying this: putting yourself first isn’t lazy or immature, and it's not a dirty word. It's one of the keys to a truly successful life. CULTIVATE is a structured and personalised strategy to achieve this.
Scroll down for the course outline, FAQs and bonus content.
"This was such a grounding course. It was easy to follow and very timely especially with exams coming up and this being a time I’m thinking towards my future. I particularly liked the quotes used in each section, they were encouraging and added perspective! 10/10 would recommend"
- Iyin, Medic
What You Will Get: Course Outline
1. Understanding your unique radar — First, we will map out what energises you and what puts you under pressure. This is the first step for creating a solution that is unique to you.
2. Setting priorities — Once we've discussed the good and the not-so-good in your life, you can start to set priorities based on your unique strengths.
3. Deconstructing your pressure points — Next, you will disarm your difficulties by breaking them down into manageable chunks.
4. Establishing boundaries — Yes, the 'B' word. The hard part. Through this section, you will finally be able to say 'yes' and 'no' to the right responsibilities without regret and without guilt.
5. Sustainable self-care — At the end, we will develop simple and sustainable action plan using CULTIVATE's original four-point strategy.
And there you have it: a practical solution to pursuing what truly excites you, and minimising pressure in your life.
(More FAQs below)
“CULTIVATE opened my eyes in terms of understanding myself better. It has already had a positive effect on me, and the questions pushed me to think beyond the surface.
The participant workbook is so good and I can see myself revisiting it multiple times and it still being of great use. I feel enlightened.”
Bonus content for every CULTIVATE Student:
(More FAQs below)
Abiola is the creator of CULTIVATE. In the first 5 years of her career, she worked demanding corporate jobs that required 13-hour days and regular international business trips. At the very same time she helped hundreds of people develop in their personal/spiritual growth, she worked in faith-based ministry and freelanced as a marketing consultant.
Balancing her high-pressure working life alongside her beloved personal life taught her the importance of boundaries and prioritising yourself first. CULTIVATE is an affordable, on-demand way for you to tap into years of Abiola's experience helping hundreds of people access the life they believe they were destined for.